Friday, March 30, 2007

Alright Already


Is 25 days between blogs REALLY that long? OK, maybe it is but I have been suffering from blog-envy. Until today, I did not have any pictures to post and I did not know how to post but......not anymore!!! So here we go with an update.

Since our last discussion, the Bond's have been busy, of course. The highlight was our occasionally annual ski trip to Wolf Creek Colorado with the Gayles. We really enjoy spending time with Matt, Robin, Easton and Mason. Having others to travel with sure helps pass the time and make for some great memories. We had a blast as you can see from the picture. (Don't look too closely, it might be our Christmas card this year!). We spent 2 days skiing in great spring conditions. Paige and I hung out a lot with Matt and Mason on the easier slopes while Terry and his fearless gang (Sheridan and Easton) tackled the more difficult slopes. Where was Robin you might be wondering? She was safely at Base Camp utilizing her people watching skills and keeping us informed on the "What to See" list when we dropped by and there was PLENTY to see on some stops. ***A special THANK YOU to the Gerken's for the use of the house in Southfork again. It is AWESOME!!! We sure hated to have to come home but some of us had to get back to work so we could pay for this adventure.

Other than skiing, we are kept busy by softball this time of year. Both of the girls' teams are doing well and they both seem to be enjoying playing ball. Just wish it would quit raining so much. Rain is good but in smaller doses so as to not flood the fields and cancel our tournaments.

That's about it for now. Now that I am more technologically empowered, I promise more regular updates. (Maybe I can get Robin to show me how to use some of the other neat features and totally shock you all on your next visit.)

No comments: